Header Ads

Couple Filmed Having SEX on Flight


Couple Filmed Having SEX on Flight


A couple of total strangers were filmed having sex while drunk during a Ryanair flight to Ibiza.
On his way to a bachelor party in Ibiza, a UK man met a woman on his flight and soon, they were joining the Mile High Club.

One problem, the guy has a 6-month-pregnant fiancee at home… YIKES.
When asked for a comment on the saucy video, the man's stepfather said:
I've seen the video, but I haven't spoken to him about it yet. I haven't a clue whether he's in trouble over it or not.
Uh, he doesn't have a clue? Why wouldn't this guy be in trouble?!
You would think if you were going to have sex on a plane, you would be more discreet, but it sounds like these two were not shy at all.

An eyewitness describes how it all went down:
I heard them talking about it, but I thought they were joking. The guy was shouting, 'Anyone got a jelly?' meaning condom. We all laughed, but then ten minutes later… they actually did it.
This video was filmed a few days ago, so it's very possible our Flying Romeo still hasn't come home from that bachelor party. I mean, would you? The dude's DEAD once he gets back home.


How would you react if you were on this flight? I'd be so uncomfortable! Let us know in the comments below

ALSO SEE: Worst Ever US Mass Shootings...CRAZY!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.